Phone: (575) 835-0283
Attendance Issues? Doctor's note? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
SMS Families -
Student & Parent
Parent, Bus, & Staff
Online learning resources
T Mobile hotspot help
Please contact your student's Advisory teacher (2nd period) for help with Google Classroom. Use the link above for all other technology issues.
These are the 6 tips offered by Guy Gunther, the senior director of fiber networks at CenturyLink:
1. Inventory: Check all the devices connected in your home. Remove any devices not in use.
2. Disconnect Streaming Platforms: Streaming services can eat up bandwidth while refreshing.
3. Set Up Shifts : Family members can use the WiFi when they need it most.
4. Disconnect Virtual Private Networks (VPNs): Gunther explained a VPN is required when getting behind a firewall/security system online. He said if you need to use a VPN, get the info and then disconnect. Gunther said a VPN can cut your bandwidth by half.
5. Place Your Modem in the Right Spot: A thick wall, refrigerator, or microwave could cause interference. Gunther said to keep your device as close to the modem as possible, or buy a cable from an electronics store to connect it to a desktop.
6. Check Package Prices Online: Gunther said some internet packages have been reduced in price, so families could probably get faster speed for the same amount they’re paying now.